Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fish King Pizza

Everyday during lunch time I alway having problem of choosing food for lunch. All are the same... since 8 years ago. Suddenly, I got a phone call from my mom to tell me that my sister want to eat pizza. Ahhhaaa.... lets try the new one!

After took about 5 mins walking from MARA to Maju Junction towards Pizza Hut Restaurant, seated and waited for the waiter/ waitress to take order. We all have decided to have the Fish King Pizza but unfortunately and unluckily, we've been told that the Fish King Pizza is out of stock. Very frustrated. Huhuhu.... :(  We just had the usual one.

Waaa...... so, later we have to come again or else go to another outlet. 


Hey, guys! Looks really yummy yea. Can't wait to taste it. Nyum.. nyum....

1 comment:

syazharchoixee said...

samer ngn kiter...rabu lepas nak buka posa kat pizza mj..tp tak pat makan pon.....mmg frustrated gilerrr...